Thursday, August 8, 2013

The beginning

I've actually wanted to have a food and travel blog a long time ago but I just couldn't bring myself to do it because:

a) I am very lazy
b) I am very busy

So because of these two extreme reasons, I have postpone what I have always wanted to do. Until recently, I am in such dire cravings of "Oo Chien" (Fried oyster) in Seremban that I have decided to ask "google". From my utter disappointment, I was given an unknown location together with a vague description about the whereabouts of the Oo Chien. 

From thence, for world peace, I have decided to blog about my food entries from my random travelings and I hope from my sharing, this will bring joy to you and your loved ones.

#Random Quote 1: A happy stomach makes a happy (wo)man! :)

Let's get it started!


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! This is awesome :) I look forward to more posts <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course above ground pools are easier to maintain and to clean” news

    ReplyDelete